Good afternoon everyone! I’m sorry I haven’t posted in over a month! We’ve been dealing with some things and I just haven’t felt like blogging until now..
I never thought that my blog would take a beauty turn but I have some amazing products I’d like to share with you all! All of my pictures have been taken on my brand new Nikon D3400 DSLR camera. This is my first ever DSLR camera and I am loving it so far! Some of my pictures I feel didn’t come out the way I would have liked them to come out, but I know practice makes perfect..
- Smashbox primer water and primers. I love these products. I got the travel size off Amazon since I wanted to try them out before buying the bigger bottles.. The primer water adds a nice moisture to my face and helps the primer glide on smoothly. I love both primers, one because they’re oil free and for oily skin tones they work amazing!! Highly recommend trying these out.
2. Foundations. I’m currently loving both these foundations. I use the Burts Bees one for if I don’t need full coverage or if I just want to wear makeup around the house. I use the Wet N Wild one for when I need fuller coverage or if we are planning to be out and about all day.. Both of them are amazing and I use them both pretty regularly!
3. Setting Powder. I have been loving this Banana powder from Makeup Revolution. This setting powder has zero flashback and is just the perfect shade for pale skin tones and even dark skin tones. I’ll be honest I didn’t know what the hype was over a banana powder but since getting this and trying it out, I now know it’s even more amazing than I first thought!
4. Favorite lippies. The makeup revolution lipsticks are so my favorites! They have nice pigment and stay on forever! I also am currently loving the Flower Beauty matte liquid lip. The only downside is, it bleeds into my lips but I feel a nice lip primer could help that!
5. Contour palette.. I don’t use this as a contour palette. I don’t like the way contouring looks on me. So instead I use it as a bronzer and I love it! Nice pigment and a little goes a long way! I barely dip my brush into it and get plenty enough!
6. Highlighters. If you know me you know that I am obsessed with highlighters. I have several palettes and use them all! The two I have been using the most lately are these two. The elf one is amazing for all skin tones! When I saw that Heart Defensor was collaborating with Elf I just HAD to buy it! She’s one of my favorites to watch on youtube! My newest highlighter palette is this Smashbox Spotlight Palette in Pearl. I’m loving this one so much! One of my reasonings for wanting this one was because Casey Holmes collaborated with Smashbox to bring this one out. She’s also another Youtube beauty Vlogger that I just love!!
7. Tarte Blushes. I got one of the blushes free from Sephora for my Birthday and the other one was in my Ipsy bag. I am loving these blushes! They’re nicely pigmented and have nice colors on my cheeks! I am beyond obsessed with them!
8. Setting Spray, Mascara, And eyelid primer. So I bought both the setting spray and the mascara and love both of them! My makeup doesn’t budge when I use the setting spray and it lasts so long as well! I love the volume of the mascara and highly recommend it! The eyelid primer came in my Ipsy bag and I am so glad I got it! I am obsessed with it and a little goes a long way with it! I’m starting to think a little goes a long way with ALL of Smashbox’s products..
9. Eyeshadow Palettes.. I bought these around my birthday and I am so impressed with them! All three are palettes from Makeup Revolution and they are nicely pigmented too! They blend out super easy as well! I paid $4.00 for two of them. The most expensive one was the mermaid palette and that one was $7.00!!
10. Hair care products. Lastly I want to talk all about Eva NYC. I was sent all these products from Influenster to review and I have already reviewed them on their app. But I wanted to add these to my November favorites. These three products have made my hair shiny and healthy looking! The dry shampoo doesn’t make my hair gritty feeling or just feeling nasty period. It makes my hair super soft and it always looks like I just washed my hair. The hair primer is simply amazing! The volume powder is amazing for when my hair needs some added volume. Over all I love this company and I will continue to buy their products!
Ok, So that’s the wrap of my November Favorites. I am considering on keeping this as a monthly thing! Just so everyone knows, I was NOT sponsored in any way for this post! I have bought everything unless noted in the post!! If you have tried any of these products let me know which are your favorites!!